New Lii-Audio “Fast-15” - anyone hear these yet?

And that, IMHO, is also reasonable and understandable.

For me, the Lii Song warehouse is only about a 10 minute drive from my home, and I admit that also plays into my purchasing decision. I have a pair of W15's that will be employed as woofers in an open baffle project. My personal moral standards vary with bandwidth, and I figure so long as I keep things below 150Hz, God will be merciful on my soul.

This could just be my faulty memory, but I swear that for a while when you went to the Lii Song USA website, there would be a pop-up that warned against possible counterfeit products being sold under their name and which also mentioned that they were registering their trademarks to prevent this. Does anyone else recall this?
wow thanks for the speedy response and information,seriously helpful. I really appreciate the input, cheers.

Well, my Music-10's just arrived. Installed one in a baffle, as I am somewhat interested in seeing how they compare to the Fast10 drivers, (old stock actual Lii Audio, not Lii Song). But so far, I am impressed with the look, and the raw driver sound.
M6.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Hi. I personal would just build the recommended folded horn with the music 8. It'll get you into high 20's - low 30's with room gain. No crossover, just the box build.

Here's a plan to consider.

I bought through ali Express with a seller called "queensway." Also the "official lii audio" is legit. Before you purchase show them what it is you are interested in and ask to see the packaging. Queensway package very well with triple boxes with very nice protection. They were also very communicative. The "official lii audio" seller is also very good with communication and exclusively deals lii audio. If you can't find them searching by name just type inlii audio music 8 and check the sellers.

It's important to ask to see the packaging because one seller sent me packaging of a totally different product because they don't have the speaker in stock and we're going to delay things with ordering and then shipping to me after. It would have added two weeks to the order. Queensway used dhl. It took three days for the PayPal to clear then three days to receive the order.
As far as your amp goes, up to a hundred watts of probably fine. You could use your mega watt just be gently on the volume dial. The music 8'are a delightful speaker to enjoy.
So sorry Phloored, I made a mistake, I intended to quote your comment not Faizal's. Thanks for the speedy response and information,seriously helpful. I really appreciate the input, cheers.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, my Music-10's just arrived. Installed one in a baffle, as I am somewhat interested in seeing how they compare to the Fast10 drivers, (old stock actual Lii Audio, not Lii Song). But so far, I am impressed with the look, and the raw driver sound. View attachment 1310226
Looks cool. These things are beasts! Massive magnets. My music-8's are sounding really nice after over a hundred hours. They do change. I'm contemplating the cabinet build with the folded horn.