How to find a vinyl to digital transfer service?

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Obsessed to have a great recording Janos Starker Bach suites taken from Master tapes or converted from vinyl in 24 bit wav format files. Do anybody know if a place where this service can be bought exists? Thanxs

Ps annexed the version I look for

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423_162640.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423_162640.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 23
Joined 2003
Paid Member
When I had vinyl I just digitalized myself 2 tracks of this album which was in my collection and as you suggested I bought the digital release. My in house edition is significantly better than the official release. I don't know how they made such a awful job. I regret now I only recorded two tracks.
Thanxs to all for your reply. I thought a service like this could be bought somewhere? That's why I asked here

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Indeed Roger. The first one is the one I need two have. All the others I have as well. No one of them is a masterpiece like the one I mentioned. meat and bone sound
I cannot hear any differencies between them, except one is with some additional tracks. I think the Janos Starker Bach suite it is from the same master. You can buy the file and download it from Qobuz for about 20 €. Somebody else can buy it for you if you are not on Qobuz.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
No, not sure. But not that relevant to me when it sounds like it does. I think I have more than an idea how a cello sounds and can witness how great it is.
Unique issue is that this edition would be different with the one I owned many years ago. At that time I originated that two files I have mentioned. Life is risky, but let's enjoy the journey :)