• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale DDDAC Clearance sales - Workshop - Demos and Prototypes

Things you have for sale.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I really need to get my workshop cleared up. I have several boards, products, components etc. which are just lying around. A waste of my money and a pity as they are not getting a home to be part of a music system :)
So, I will start cleaning up my workshop and edit this post with anything which could get out for sale...
This is all private sales and there will be no invoices.

Pricing will be my idea, but I am always open for (serious) offers. The longer something is on sale here, the better your chances are for a lower price. ;)
Shipping depends on region and kind of shipment. I will agree with the buyer on this individually.

Please come around so now and then to see what is in the shopping window.

Doede

ok, let's start:

1) My very first hand-made MK3 prototype. This is still without the electronic rectifying. In fact, very close to the "old" PSU - The choke recommendation is out of date - see my blog... )
The DAC board itself is also very close, but no separate gate driver for the MCK and the UFL are not soldered on it. Also, daisy chaining is only possible by flat cable. The board is stereo and work 100% of course.... The analog section capacitors are Elna Silmics - those are obsolete now. When sold, I will clean up the loose wires of course and free up the solder holes. Could add UF/L if required

My price expectation for the set (PSU and DAC Board) excl. shipping cost is 555 Euro.
2024-04-23_17-31-17_IMG_4024.JPG 2024-04-23_17-31-54_IMG_4027.JPG

2) let's see what I dig out next.

Last edited: