Alpair MAOP 10.2

Hello all,
MOAP 10.2 ordered normally a deliery end of the week, with a little cherry on the cake: 1 pair sb20frpc30-8
i want to try different box design 1 box of each design and see what it fit me the best

i don't make a frughelhorn due to placement contraint

any suggestion?

Reactions: 1 user
Hello all,
MOAP 10.2 ordered normally a deliery end of the week, with a little cherry on the cake: 1 pair sb20frpc30-8
i want to try different box design 1 box of each design and see what it fit me the best

i don't make a frughelhorn due to placement contraint

any suggestion?

If we use a Damp-Duct for TQWT or BH, the control of the box will be stronger, so it can be used with many different types of drivers.
Sound can also be adjusted by adjusting the amount of sound-absorbing material and the area of the duct.
After actually installing and checking various drivers, there are some drivers that are not compatible with each other, but most drivers with different specifications can be used without any problems.

In addition, I have confirmed the Damp-Duct effect with Frugel-Horn Mk3.
As for Pensil, I don't know.

Seems like I've been unlucky. I decided to buy another pair of MAOP 10, but this time from TLHP.
The communication with the support service was terrible. They claim they do not provide matched pairs. The only option now is to return the item. Does anyone maybe has the "B" halves of these drivers?
The difference is significant in parameters. The question is.. will it be that noticeable when listening to them.

FS 2,48%
QMS 3.91%
B X 1 3.42%
CMS 6.59%
RAT 9.43%
h0 2.70%

VAS 3.04%
QES 3.53%
dBSPL 0.15%
MMS 6.18%
RMT 9.43%
L1kHz 2.32%

RE 0%
QTS 3.60%
SD 0%
RMS 9.71%
MMD 6.59%
L10kHz 1.60%

Attachments

• MAOP10_A0382A 2.jpeg
    MAOP10_A0382A 2.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 31
  • MAOP10_A0383A 2.jpeg
    MAOP10_A0383A 2.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 30
my pair will be there tomorrow from TLHP i hope it will not be the same!
I hope so too !

FS is important.
I dont remember how much it will difference between A and B. Max 0.5 % says Mark Audio site.
Not very much.

Yes, I know that. But the seller has his own information at the end of the description file. :oops:

After construction, each driver is individually measured in the anechoic chamber at the Markaudio factory. TS parameters are broadly similar to the Alpair 10.3.